Tag Archives: Glatton; St. Nicholas Church

Village Hall Survey

This photo was taken on 24th of May 1952 at the official opening of Glatton Village Hall. Now, some 68 years later, the 2020 Village Hall Committee, under the Chairmanship of Terry Brignall, has commissioned a report by a survey … Continue reading

Posted in Village Hall | Tagged | 1 Comment